The DONG The DONG

Why are we not funding this!?!?!

Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D

i actually thought this was going to be live action... but then the faces, Mother of God the animated faces! I almost released my bowels all over the place. amazing work, keep it up.

Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

So much want.

Guess The Words 2 Guess The Words 2

difficulty? i just did the challenge mode in less than a full minute. it did not take long at all to figure out that its color coded, Yellow,Red,Black,Green,Tan. rather boring. i hope no one intelligent finds amusement in this "game". at least it doesn't have any bugs, unless the color thing is a bug.

Battle Cry Battle Cry

Be nice if i could reset my game, but all in all another great game by the Berzerk crew. Good job guys

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

I am very dissapointed, Tom. I should have known better than to play a game you programmed. The learning curve for this game is too damn steep. The art was amazing, as i suspected it would be because Utah did the art. The occasional grunting noise sounded a lot like the Tank-Men, which is okay, props to the RicePirate. But, my reviews are based on game-play and the over-all experience. I did not like playing this game. I noticed a micro amount of bugs and glitches, which is good news for any programmer. But, You didn't focus on the experience of the game-play, which is bad news for any gamer. I'm pretty sure I will be deleting my NG account after I finish this shameful review, and will be taking my free time to Armor Games. And saying such a thing is not easy for me, seems how i've been visiting NG since '06. I've been using NG to play cool games since I was 12. I literally grew up with NG. So, this is good-bye. Live long and prosper mofo.

TomFulp responds:

I'm sorry that my personal attempt to give you entertainment was so disappointing that you now want to leave the site. Just avoid playing my games from now on and you can still enjoy the rest of what NG has to offer.

[S,J] Derezzed [S,J] Derezzed

its so good it gave me face-melting-itis.

DJ Cafe - Creeper DJ Cafe - Creeper

I have spent the last 3 hours looking for some real wubwub in the dubstep section.
This is the wubwub i was looking for!

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap

You should make a music video.

Death Rear View Death Rear View

They're like big fluffy pillows.

Shinobu Oshino Shinobu Oshino

DAMN It Shading! Your work is just TOO DAMN GOOD! My Teenager mind is having too many wet dreams of your art-work. I woke up just a few minutes ago from one of these dreams, and had a boner so hard that it hurt! the dream (a.k.a. Bad-Ass Nightmare) was of one of your earlier pieces of work titled "Suicide". why, Why must you make everything boner-riffic? but, anyways, good-job. can't wait for more.