Guess The Words 2 Guess The Words 2

difficulty? i just did the challenge mode in less than a full minute. it did not take long at all to figure out that its color coded, Yellow,Red,Black,Green,Tan. rather boring. i hope no one intelligent finds amusement in this "game". at least it doesn't have any bugs, unless the color thing is a bug.

Battle Cry Battle Cry

Be nice if i could reset my game, but all in all another great game by the Berzerk crew. Good job guys

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

I am very dissapointed, Tom. I should have known better than to play a game you programmed. The learning curve for this game is too damn steep. The art was amazing, as i suspected it would be because Utah did the art. The occasional grunting noise sounded a lot like the Tank-Men, which is okay, props to the RicePirate. But, my reviews are based on game-play and the over-all experience. I did not like playing this game. I noticed a micro amount of bugs and glitches, which is good news for any programmer. But, You didn't focus on the experience of the game-play, which is bad news for any gamer. I'm pretty sure I will be deleting my NG account after I finish this shameful review, and will be taking my free time to Armor Games. And saying such a thing is not easy for me, seems how i've been visiting NG since '06. I've been using NG to play cool games since I was 12. I literally grew up with NG. So, this is good-bye. Live long and prosper mofo.

TomFulp responds:

I'm sorry that my personal attempt to give you entertainment was so disappointing that you now want to leave the site. Just avoid playing my games from now on and you can still enjoy the rest of what NG has to offer.

Clan Wars 2 - Red Reign Clan Wars 2 - Red Reign

Not bad, but not good either. i'm rather dissapointed that this game made the front page.

Central Alien Agency Central Alien Agency

pretty fun. simple and interesting. i'll be patiently waiting for a sequel.

Santa's "Clause" Santa's "Clause"

meh. could use some work. not sure what, but it can be improved.

Go Go Santa 2 Go Go Santa 2

too easy

De-Energize De-Energize

I really like the visuals, except the mini-map.

Dragon ball z Goku jump Dragon ball z Goku jump

Well... i like it. i could only hope other dbz and jumping game fans like it.

Super Heroes Super Heroes

Pretty fun, i enjoyed the memories of watching a lot of these characters when i was growing up. The "find the differences" was the hardest part for me. I would like to see an updated version in the future.